The Importance of Signage
- The average business gets up to 50% of their sales from signage, 85% from within 5 miles! — Small Business Association, September 2007
- Almost 7 in 10 (68%) of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. — FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- The addition of new signage to previously unsigned buildings, and the replacement of existing signage (generally with larger signs) resulted in an average revenue increase of 5% annually. —Small Business Association website, University of San Diego study, 1995
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for retail businesses.
- Nearly 8 of 10 (76%) of consumers say they have entered a store they have never visited before based on its signs. —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Signs are continuous advertising for your business, working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States census bureau, 18% of U.S. households relocate each year. Signs are an effective means to attract new customers to replace those that have moved away.
- More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) believe that a store's signage is reflective of the quality of its products and services —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Famous but true quote, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business".
As you can see signs are important, especially for businesses. Call us today and we can explore all your signage options so you can make an intelligent decision on your business identity.
Monterey Signs helped us put the final touches on our store remodel by installing a series of brilliant high resolution vinyl graphics on our windows. Our store front has come alive! Their entire staff provided professional and conscientious care throughout the process of design, approval, and final installation. I would strongly recommend Monterey Signs for any local business looking to project that unique look that may help separate their business from just another big box store.
Your generous signage support was so AWESOME. The entrance to the Conference Center was AMAZING. It contributed to the great success [of our event].
Just a quick note to say hello and that your work on our van has earned accolades from multiple friends and colleagues not just locally but from Florida, Alaska, Nevada, Japan, France and even total strangers in the parking lot of Starbucks!
Thanks for such great work. We really enjoyed collaborating with you.
In addition to the spectacular workmanship, we found your company very easy to work with. From the job estimate, through design, and final installation, Monterey Signs went above and beyond what would normally be expected. I've been in retail 22 years and can tell you it's not often you find a company that is capable of performing quality work, completing a job on time, and with communication skills that would rival a large scale marketing team.
Monterey-Salinas Transit approached Monterey Signs with a complex project of a scale never before attempted by our agency. Monterey Signs was up for the challenge and continued to work with us to ensure that the end product was something we all can be proud of. We would not have been successful in meeting our deadline for the Jazz wrap buses had it not been for the professionalism and perseverance of the staff of Monterey Signs.